- 2010projects ALT-C Android AudioBoo Augmented Reality blog blog summary Garageband Google HelloTxt Heutagogy iPad iPhone mlearning mobile Mobile Codes mobile film making music opera PAH continuum palm pedagogical framework Pedagogy QRCode Technology stewardship Uncategorized Unitec Web2 wmd wordpress
Mark McGuire on Mobile Augmented Reality Movie… Links zum Wochenende… on Presenting without Powerpoint belindanash on Presenting without Powerpoint Diigo links 10/18/20… on Presenting without Powerpoint stefan on Presenting without Powerpoint
- #tinman 2010 AKO android Apple architecture ascilite09 ascilte09 augmented reality Blogs Christmas pohutukawa coffee cafe Sharefest Hamilton community of practice Contemporary Music educational technology eFest efest2009 eLCC elearning gaming GDHE hong kong IADIS iadis mlearning iOS iOS Audio iPad iPad mini iphone iPhone iPad mlearning Kaleidoscope learn Lecture Malta Melbourne mlearn2009 mlearn2010 mlearning Mlearning Research mobile modelling technology moodle moot Moodle pedagogy Nokia pixelpipe pixelpipe iPhone @vox Porto mlearning Product Design projects publications research sharefest sharefest2010 Social Media Statistics TPA Umea Unitec VFNZ video edit web 2.0 wikitude wmd
- @fluipe @ELEMENTCr @MINAmobile link to mobile AR notes: is.gd/90UOGI 1 day ago
- Good stuff from @photourbanist at #mina2014 - let's collaborate more 😄 1 day ago
- Rhizomatic learning - Rhizomes google.co.nz/search?hl=en&s… 1 day ago
- RT @MINAmobile: #mina2014 AR http://t.co/k8Jpzr3ntQ 1 day ago
- RT @mark_mcguire: .@thomcochrane is presenting a A Mobile Augmented Reality Movie Primer @ #MINA2014 Auckland. Notes here: http://t.co/n0x3… 1 day ago
There’s huge potential for Vyclone to be used in collaborative projects.
A quick comparison of the blog stats for my own blog and that of a team project I am involved in illustrates the difference linking a blog to Twitter makes. My own blog is linked to my Twitter account so that every new post is automatically announced to my Twitter followers. The second team blog is not linked to a Twitter account, and although my own blog has been active since 2006 whereas the team blog is only 1.5 years old, there is an order of magnitude difference in blog post views for my blog that is linked to Twitter. This illustrates the impact of using social media to drive community. I’ll test this by associating a Twitter account with the team blog and checking the stats comparison again in a few months.
Stats for my blog linked to Twitter:
Stats for team blog not linked to Twitter:
9 articles INSIDE
- Products – Mobile
- SampleTank for iPad
- AmpliTube for iPad
thomcochrane created a magazine on Flipboard. “iOS Musicians” is available with thousands of other magazines and all the news you care about. Download Flipboard for free and search for “thomcochrane.”
Audiobus by A Tasty Pixel enables background audio on iOS Apps and interApp audio sharing – awesome for iOS musicians!
Feedly looks like a great alternative to Google Reader – which Google is shutting down soon :-(