RT@MacLife iMovie for iPhone has themes, transitions, titles, sharing. Project lists, clips viewer. Record into timeline. IPhone4 available June 24. Preorders June 15. 5 countries up first, plus 18 more in July. No multitasking on the 3G with iOS4. First-gen iPod touch won’t support iOS 4. iOS 4 is free on June 21.
Overview Video: http://www.apple.com/nz/iphone/features.html#design-video
Finally answers most of my peeves with the iPhone:
- Decent camera and video editing
- BT keyboard support
- Folders for organising Apps
- Better Battery Life!
What’s still missing?
- Direct screen mirroring for demos
- Simple Bluetooth file transfer? – need to check OS4 limitations on BT
- Decent File manager
- Physical keyboard – not a problem for me – but some people prefer a physical keyboard & don’t want to carry a folding BT keyboard extra